You are encouraged to read all information specifically below along with any attached pdf documents or links. If you have any reservation about purchasing a product or service from us, then we ask that you refrain from your purchase decision. By using our website, registering, or making any purchase for products & services you are agreeing to all of our policies including but not limited to the following: (1) Terms of Service (TOS); (2) Disclaimers; (3) Privacy (4) Earning Disclaimers (5) Etc. At the time of your visit, registration, and/or purchase we encourage you to review them and by continued use of our site you are agreeing. If you do not agree, then you may exit our site at any time. Any policy, disclaimer, or TOS could be updated or changed at any time without notice.
Terms of Service and Earnings
Trading (including but not limited to Futures, FOREX, stocks, options, binary options, bonds, equities, ETFS, REITS, or ANY other financial instrument that can be traded):
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission states: Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed in this document. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS SITE. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS SHOULD BE YOUR OWN.
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION:
- Hypothetical or “back-tested” data is not derived from “real-time” actual trading data. If any back-tested data is shown, we go as far back as we are able with a particular instrument and data feed that is available to get a general feel or idea of the kind of performance it could potentially yield. This back-testing is very generic and only used as a very rough or general sketch. If a strategy (at least) does not look good here then in our estimation then it is scraped, adjusted, or further research/developed until it does well in our estimation only. This is a only a starting point. There are, then, other testing methods we use to theoretically help us get more and more confidence in a strategy before using in any of our products/services. At times we can show/display what or how a particular strategy might have performed along with results with a variety of instruments and/or asset classes using back-tested data results, monte carlo simulation results, and/or market replay results (market replay is as close to real-time trading as one can get in our opinion). However, you may observe in the trading room or with the strategy yourself on your platform to further observe what the performance/results might be as the trades unfold in real-time as well. If you are using a simulated trading account (aka demo or paper trading account) and watching the trades unfold in real time, then that may be better than backtested, monte-carolo, or market replay performance/results (but there is NEVER any guarantee as to what you can achieve with trading any strategy). Ultimately, though, the absolute only way to know if a strategy will work for you is to trade it in a brokerage account with real money and with your specific plan, style, and flawless execution. You MUST trade ONLY with money you can afford to lose! ONLY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADING DECISIONS (NO ONE ELSE…ONLY YOU). IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE TRADING ON YOUR OWN BEHALF ALONG WITH TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR DECISIONS, THEN WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM US. BY PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM USE YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND THIS AND HOLD ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY HARMLESS DECISIONS YOU MAKE. Here is information that you may find helpful in understanding some of how we might test, research, and develop our strategies in a general way for us:
- Backtesting a Strategy | Monte Carlo Simulation | Some Discrepancies: Real-Time vs. Backtest | Market Reply | Simulator
- Finally, there are many other reasons why trading with a actual account with your real money (with money you can afford to lose) is the absolute best way to see if a approach or strategy will work for you. Even then, market conditions, your financial ability to carry yourself during inevitable drawdowns, trading too large of positions to sustain, technology failures not tended to properly or at all, having some measures of redundancy/backup to your trading equipment, brokerage or even exchange technology failures/outages, stop loss orders not being filled at all or stop loss orders not filling where you had hoped, power outages, slippage, low liquidity/illiquidity, your ability to stick to and trade a plan without allowing emotions to steer you off course, and a host of other variables and factors do come into play. The CFTC has a very good resource for additional information to review here regarding CFTC Fraud Advisories and they go into several topics you may be interested in and more on why we should possibly treat hypothetical trading statistics with less authenticity than real-time actual trading statistics. Even though earlier hypothetical “back-tested” data can lend some credence to performance/results, it still should be considered as just that, not “real-time” but “hypothetical”.
- Trading including but not limited to Futures, FOREX, stocks, options, binary options, bonds, equities, ETFS, REITS, or ANY other financial instrument that can be traded contains substantial risk and is not for everyone. As a trader, you could lose all or more of your initial investment. Only capital that you can afford to lose without jeopardizing your financial security or life style should be used for trading. You should maintain sufficient capital to prevent over leveraging.
- We are not certified traders nor are we financial planners. Furthermore, we are not members of the National Futures Association nor do we hold ourselves out as or make claims to be a CTA (Commodity Trading Advisor). We hold absolutely no licences or certifications of any kind whatsoever. What we share with you on this site, within emails, online, in person, or elsewhere is absolutely for educational purposes only. We do not claim to be a official advisor, financial planner, CPA, or any professional of any kind. We are simply making available to you the strategies that we have researched/developed and at times share what we may do for educational purposes only. Identical advice is given to all members with no one receiving specific, tailored, or advice patterned to individual needs.
- There are no guarantees of future income and there is the possibility of losing all or more of your investment when trading any financial instrument.
- Any information provided is NOT intended to replace a individual/entity’s own internal business processes for evaluating or confirming any transaction. Specifically, all information should not be regarded as (1) a recommendation to purchase or refrain from purchasing any commodity, security or other financial product; (2) an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any commodity, security or other financial product; or (3) an official confirmation of any transaction.
- We at are not certified traders, we are not certified financial planners. We all chose this profession or career choice so, like you, we could take our destiny into our own hands and aspire to a future of independence, satisfaction, and take control of our lives. We offer NO warranty what so ever. Execution techniques differ from trader to trader. There is no way for us to predict any outcome of trading. You use any of our products/services at your own risk. You are responsible for all of your trading decisions (no one else). You must thoroughly examine and understand all due diligence before trading a particular instrument.
- The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance, whether actual or indicated by simulated historical tests of indicators, is not indicative of future results. All information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to give you financial advice. Any statements about income, expressed or implied, does NOT represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. By being on the website, you accept full responsibility for your actions, trades, profit and loss. You also agree to hold this website, affiliate, individuals, entities, or any authorized distributors harmless in any and all ways. The usage of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and the user agreement.
- Transactions in securities futures, FOREX, commodities, binaries, index futures, options, and many other financial instruments that can be traded carry a high degree of risk. The amount of initial margin is small relative to the value of the futures contract, meaning that transactions are heavily “leveraged”. A relatively small market movement will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited or will have to deposit: this may work against you as well as for you. You may sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited with the clearing firm to maintain your position. If the market moves against your position or margin levels are increased, you may be called upon to pay substantial additional funds on short notice to maintain your position. If you fail to comply with a request for additional funds within the time prescribed, your position may be liquidated at a loss and you will be liable for any resulting deficit. Please read the NFA RISK DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT.
- When investing in Futures or the granting of options, you may lose more than the funds you invested. Trading in futures or options involves substantial risk of loss. According to many experts, most individual investors who trade commodity futures or options lose money. The testimonials and earning examples cited herein often describe exceptional results of subscribers which the average subscriber is not likely to achieve for a variety of reasons. These testimonials provide information about subscriber’s experiences when they provided them. We make no assurances that these statements related to each subscriber’s past earnings or experience can, or will be duplicated going forward. The testimonials may also relate to the use of additional products purchased by the subscribers in conjunction with their purchase of one product/service vs. others. We have not independently verified the information contained in the testimonials. You should not infer from these testimonials that we are guaranteeing your successful use of any product/service or that you will make any money. Your decision whether or not to make a purchase should be based on your own due diligence and not on any representation we make to you. This brief statement cannot disclose all the risks and other significant aspects of the trading all the various markets. You should carefully study the type of trading you are considering in detail and consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources before you trade. Please know that any products or services are not intended to nor shall they provide any trading advice based on or tailored to your particular circumstances or characteristics such as any of your personal financial details, current investments, or trading accounts.
- No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. Always use a demo/paper trading account where there is no investment required to test any trading system.
- Results shown may be hypothetical.
*By using our website, registering, or making any purchase for products & services you are agreeing to all of our policies including but not limited to the following: (1) Terms of Service (TOS); (2) Disclaimers; (3) Privacy (4) Earning Disclaimer (5) Etc. At the time of your visit, registration, and/or purchase we encourage you to review them and by continued use of our site you are agreeing. If you do not agree, then you may exit our site at any time. Any policy, disclaimer, or TOS could be updated or changed at any time without notice.